FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

Facebook Api Likes Shares

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Baka-Team Index du Forum -> Partie RP -> Règlements
Auteur Message
dragomall

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Api Likes Shares Répondre en citant

Facebook Api Likes Shares
> DOWNLOAD

Use graph.facebook.com/?id= –MarkOverride Aug 19 '16 at 3:27 5 MarkOverride an even more optimized version (less bandwidth) is graph.facebook.com/?fields=share&id= . Reply Niraj Shah says: November 12, 2017 at 9:21 PM Sorry, you are asking a complicated set of questions that would take hours to explain and understand. Reply Satyajeet says: November 3, 2014 at 11:12 AM Could you elaborate as to what settings you are referring to, so i can set that up correctly. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. If the postid is 1010043995126653610100439952059946, then 10100439951266536 is the App Scoped User ID. –abojad Apr 24 '15 at 16:02 6 Facebook link is not working anymore. I got postid: 14652802604251361465300913756404, but the first parameter is not facebook id Reply Niraj Shah says: August 20, 2014 at 2:40 PM If your app was created after April 30th 2014, the first part of the postid is the User ID specific to your application, and not the global Facebook ID. Also, how can i share a post in the above code. If anything is unclear, please check the Facebook Documentation or contact us for Paid support. Reply Rameez Makhdoomi says: April 11, 2016 at 4:58 AM Niraj &Rameez here Actually everything is working fine but i want that user should be only able to publish the post as public not only friends or only me& Is there a way for that since im new to programming. You may notice that the postid contains the users Facebook ID (the 60506094 in the postid is my Facebook User ID), which means you know who shared your post. to get more details about what was posted (you will need readstream permission to do so). shareimprove this answer edited Dec 21 '16 at 21:41 Ahmad 42.4k1585116 answered Oct 1 '13 at 14:58 chandrajeet 4,91861712 4 Wow. Here is what will appear on your timeline if you use the above code: Facebook, Facebook Graph API, JavaScript, jQuery, Tracking, Tutorial 37 comments on “Facebook API: Tracking Shares using the JavaScript SDK” Rahul Saha says: March 24, 2014 at 2:15 PM Hi Niraj, Its a great tutorial. Reply Aishwarya Taneja says: February 3, 2016 at 3:36 PM How can i get response using this script? Reply Niraj Shah says: March 3, 2016 at 9:07 AM The response is returned in the function defined on line 8-16, and outputted to console using console.log( response );. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to get share counts using graph API Ask Question up vote 127 down vote favorite 162 I can get the share count of an URL using PHP SDK and using the deprecated rest API, but didn't find a way to get the share counts of an URL using graph API. –Nguyen Minh Binh Aug 4 '16 at 12:52 add a comment up vote 6 down vote Check out this gist. View All Comments No unread message. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-like or ask your own question. With Regards. It has snippets for how to get the sharing count for the following services: Facebook Twitter Google plus Pinterest LinkedIn StumbledUpon shareimprove this answer answered Dec 14 '14 at 14:14 Muhammad Reda 17.9k87193 This is a few years old. If the URL you use in your like button has a redirect the button will actually show the count of the redirect URL versus the count of the URL you are using. i can use the old sharer.php ( which still isnt deprecated), but there is no callback available if i use sharer so I dont know if the person actually shared the post ( im trying to build a content locker, so people can access my premium content as an incentive, after they share my post) Anyway to accomplish that? Thanks Niraj Shah says: November 3, 2014 at 1:31 PM You dont understand. Example of Google: shareimprove this answer answered Sep 28 '17 at 18:26 Nate Beers 775712 add a comment up vote -2 down vote I don't think it's possible to get like count from the graph api, you should use FQL linkstat table. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . I suggest you try some tutorials and at least attempt some basic Facebook integration. Reply Niraj Shah says: May 17, 2016 at 8:30 PM You cannot set the privacy of the post using JavaScript. sorry but i am new to using fb share. You can look as hard as you want, but its not possible to do using using just OpenGraph tags on a page. Reply Niraj Shah says: March 25, 2014 at 11:04 PM It would really help me if you can indicate which part is giving an error, and what the error is 5a02188284
facebook album downloader for windows 7facebook like for html100 likes on facebook photo freeif you message a page on facebook is it privaterecuperer video facebook macbingo blitz facebook cheats free creditshow to stay offline on facebook chat ipadnew facebook app feelingadicionar o bot o curtir do facebookbest facebook uploader for iphone

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Baka-Team Index du Forum -> Partie RP -> Règlements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: